Dear Atlassian Community, dear Atlassian development team,
Firstly, I'd like to say that I love your Meeting Notes template in Confluence Cloud and appreciate the truly remarkable products you've developed.
When working with Meeting Notes, we use numerous Meeting Tasks to easily create tasks. This process is significantly faster in Confluence than creating individual issues through the 'Jira Issue Macro'.
Hence, my question: Is it possible to convert all Meeting Tasks in Confluence to Jira Issues with a simple click? I'm familiar with the mouse-over function, but it only works to create a single task in Jira. Alternatively, could we add a Jira icon at the top to swiftly create Jira Issues, similar to the Meeting Tasks? The issue here is that tasks are in different locations (Confluence and Jira). However, the Single Source of Truth for tasks should be Jira. I'm also curious if the Meeting Tasks can be integrated into a Jira Dashboard?
Thank you so much for your assistance, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.