We have been using it for a long time, and all team members used to receive notifications. Now suddenly we are not receiving them anymore, why is this happening?
Check Filters and Subscriptions:
If your team relies on filters and subscriptions to receive notifications, verify that the filters are correct and that the subscriptions are still active. Go to "Issues" > "Manage Filters" and "Issues" > "Manage Subscriptions" to review these settings
Hello @Vole
Are you using cloud or DC?
Thanks
Try the Notification Helper and see if its a configuration problem. Here is a good video to walk you though how to do that:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Using-the-notification-helper-in-Jira-Cloud/ba-p/1656038
However, I had a similar issue in an environment I manage about a year ago. We had to get helpdesk support involved because it was a glitch in the software.
As you have standard, you should have helpdesk support available to you.
Hi @Vole I found there was a suppression on emails to your address, and presumably to other users on your same domain. I have cleared this suppression from our side. This usually happens when we have tried to send an email to your address, but the destination SMTP server has responded with a failure message that indicates the destination address is invalid in some way.
Unfortunately, I couldn't see the specific bounce message in this case, as it appears that this happened more than 30 days ago and our logging in this area doesn't go back further. If this happens again, please reach out to us so that we can investigate again.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.