We have found this documentation and have added these detail fields under the organizations:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-organization-detail-fields/
But is there a way to use API requests to update these fields as well? I only found Property values but this does not seem to be the same thing, we need the detail field API requests.
You should be able to do it with the explanation from here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4605
No, I don't need to update the name of the organization. I need to update the detail fields under the organization.
Hi @Jaanika Talvistu
I think you are looking to use the JSM API and the put property option.
See https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-organization/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-organization-organizationid-property-propertykey-put
I'm on the search for the same thing. This documentation looks like it could be an answer, but I still haven't been able to get it to work: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/customer-service-management/rest/v1/api-group-organization/
I cannot understand why this isn't part of the JSM API. Boggles the mind.
Hi @Kevin Smith and @Jaanika Talvistu
Try to see it the put property option can achieve this.
The call will set new information, there is no option to update I think, so the existing will be overwritten.
The following request at Atlassian seems on this topic, you could follow this and see if any progress will be mad on it. JSDCLOUD-5966
@Kevin Smith and @Jaanika Talvistu did you find a solution?
I'm just trying to GET the organization detail fields using the REST API.
Although my organizations do have several detailed fields, the Get Property Keys rquest https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-organization/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-organization-organizationid-property-get returns an empty list.
Hi @Gwenaël Durand @Kevin Smith @Jaanika Talvistu
You can create detail fields under the organizations, these are the same as in the API mentioned organization proerties, as the have been given an ID on creation.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-organization-detail-fields/
You can NOT set values for these fields via the API, you only get details about the field and you are able to create them via the JSM API,
Also the values you set in those fields/properties, is not searchable in JQL or via the API.
See this open issue at Atlassian: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5966
you could use the following:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/customer-service-management/rest/v1/api-group-organization/#api-api-v1-organization-organizationid-details-put
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.