I have a requirement to create a JIRA User Input Prompt on a manual trigger under Automation Rule, based on the input I want to pop up another prompt, I tried using another manual trigger to generate that but was not able to figure out how to invoke the 2nd manual trigger's prompt, tried to look for information on this forum no clue. Here's what I found so far.
In JIRA Automation, when you configure a rule with a Manual trigger, you can select "Prompt for input when this rule is triggered" to start configuring input fields. These fields will then display to users when they trigger the rule. This allows you to gather information from your team members before the rule runs.
However, based on the current functionality of JIRA Automation, you cannot open another prompt from the input of the first prompt. The input fields are defined when you set up the rule and cannot dynamically generate additional prompts based on user input.
This means that if you need information that could potentially require another prompt, you would need to anticipate this in your initial setup of the rule and include all necessary input fields at that time.
Any guidance is appreciated. Also, are there any space in atlassian where we can submit a feature request??