I am looking at integrating Issue Collector into our website. I cannot locate anything on licensing for Issue Collector so was wondering if anyone had details on this?
Hi @matt_blackwell and welcome to the Community!
Visitors to your website do not require a user account in Jira to use the Jira feedback form (issue collector) so licensing shouldn't be an issue. HTH
Thanks @Laurie Sciutti for the reply. I was referring more to licensing on our side rather than the user themselves. If we were to add Issue Collector, does this then become available as a paid add-on for all of our Jira users?
Hi @matt_blackwell ~ it does not. Issue Collector is built-in to Jira Software. You will not see it as a paid add-on. However, it is only available to use with Company-managed projects in Cloud. Have a look here for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.