Hi Community,
Quality Manager struggling here, hope that some of you will be able to help.
For audit reasons, I need to export Jira issues to Excel. The tricky part is that I need to export the links to all linked Confluence pages as well.
As you can note from below picture, I have several Confluence pages linked to one Jira issue.

Being able to export the list would be awsome, or even being able to take a printscreen of it could work, provided I could expand it and display all Confluence pages linked to each Jira issue.
As of now, I did not find a way.
I tried to "cheat" a little bit and created a custom field (paragraph type), hoping that I could use it to store the URLs of the linked Confluence pages, preferably as short links.
(In the Paragraph custom field description I read that it is "A multiline text field hat can store longer lenghts of text. Supports rich text like links to URLs and bold, italicized, underlined and colored text.", so I thought it would work).

I realize that this would be double work (link the Confluence page as I should in the Jira issue + copy the URL in the custom field), but if I have no other option, I would.
I cannot use a URL custom field type as I have several Confluence pages linked to each Jira issue.
I tried to create a dashboard, hoping that I could display the Confluence pages and take a print screen. It does not work.
I tried to use the "comment" section, because it alows me to display the URL correctly, but the comment section does not seem to be exportable either.

My only option so far is to label all Confluence pages and to extract them thanks to a label macro. This is not dynamic at all. I have to create one label by issue, and one macro by issue too.
- Labels are not secured, they can easily be removed if one is not paying enough attention.
- The Confluence page on which I put all the macro's become very heavy very rapidly, and I get error message because it takes too long for the macro's to retrieve the information.

Starting to feel hopeless. Would anyone have an idea ?
Thanks so much for reading me so far !
Valérie