I don't know if there's been a recent update but when creating an issue now and having the 'Create Another Issue' box ticked, when you've clicked 'Create' on the first issue the new issue is persisting the previous issues details i.e. summary and description etc.
This means you have to remove all of that before adding your new issue details. It complete defeats the object of the 'Create Another Issue' process.
What's worse, the first time you don't notice, you'll think the original issue hasn't created, so you'll hit create again. Guess what happens you get duplicates.
And another issue is that after creating an issue and hitting create (when the Create Another Issue box is ticked), I'm told I've not completed the mandatory summary field. So I did that again and hit create and it happened again, so I completed it again and hit create.
Then I got 3 of the same issues.
A perfectly efficient process of being able to stay in the Create Issue screen for the same project has been completely ruined.