I have created two distribution email addresses in Google. What steps do I need to take in order for us to be able to share Confluence content with them? Or even tag them in a page?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is no way to do this. Confluence has no way of knowing that the email address is for a distribution list. They are not valid users.
The only way you can get close is to forget the distribution list and set up a proper group of users in the directory you are using for your Confluence user provision.
Thank you Nic! Do you have additional information on setting up groups of users that I can review?
Have a skim of https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-is-a-confluence-group/
It does mostly talk about using Confluence's internal groups. I don't know if you are using an external directory though, if that is the case, you'll need to talk to your user admins.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.