I need this hierarchy. How to achieve it?
0 Project A -> 1 Theme-> 2 Initiative -> 3 Epic-> 4 Story-> 5 Feature -> 6 Subtask.
So basically I have to shift my hierarchy one level up. But I cannot do it. I cannot drag 2 below epic.

this is why I am thinking to rename levels. Like this:

But I do not risk to press "Save Chnages" I have several projects and around 700 issues. I am afraid it can break the current structure, cause issues. This is why, I am asking you what should I do in this case?
I am also thinking that if I rename my epic, then it will impact the timeline view. But since I have plans in Jira premium, the timeline can be kind of replaced by Plans. This is my initial thoughts.
The main thing is that I need this hierarchy and have to find a way to create it properly.
what do you think? Is my approach viable and if I press save chnages will this break the current configurations, worklow, etc?