We're using JQL to generate a list of epics associated to an initiative, and we're using the "Insert Jira/Issue Filter" gadget to display that list of epics in a Confluence dashboard. Everything is working fine; however, I really need to display the percent complete for the epics in that table. For example, I would like to see something like this, where the running assumption is the 3 issues below are epics, with 1 to N child issues associated to each epic:
| Key |
Project |
Summary |
% Complete |
| BBC-123 |
Big Bear Charters |
Catch fish |
100% |
| BBC-234 |
Big Bear Charters |
Cook fish |
85% |
| PDQ-115 |
Pal Dave Qualifiers |
Verify food is edible |
10% |
Pardon the silly examples above... but I know of no way to obtain the % Complete value, despite the fact that if I look in each epic, there is a % Complete listed above the list of child issues. If there is a way for me to expose this via some gadget within a Confluence page/dashboard as something above, I don't know how... does anyone know if this can be done, or how?