Hello everybody,
This, I think, is a complicated one.
I have a Jira Project with multiple teams, each with their own bespoke 'team' field (the teams are numbered so, for example, one of teams in JQL is 'team - 13'.
When a bug is assigned to a Team I'd like the bug to be automatically assigned to the the current OpenSprint of the team that is it has been assigned to.
So, if a bug is raised and assigned to Team 13, I'd like the automation to put that Bug into the OpenSprint of Team 13.
The problem comes from having multiple Teams and therefore multiple OpenSprints in the project. If we has had just one Team with one OpenSprint then I'd know how to do with the the GUI.
I have thought of a way of doing it by creating / cloning multiple copies of the rule, each with a slightly different 'IF' statement allocating the bug to a specific team's Open Sprint, but at seems really messy...