Hi all,
sorry, I have not been able to find any information on this so far, hence the following question:
I have created a behaviour with Scriptrunner, which pre-fills the field "Description" with a text for a certain project, for a certain issue type.
In Jira Cloud, as soon as I call up the "Create" button in the header, the correctly filled "Description" field is prefilled for this ticket type.
However, if I change the issue type in this window, the field REMAINS prefilled and is not cleared.
This was solved with Jira Server by entering the script in the "Initialiser" area. However, this does not exist in Jira Cloud. I have tried to add an issue type check to the script, but without success.
Question: How can I ensure that the "Description" field is only pre-filled for a specific issue type and is reset if the user selects a different issue type?
Thanks for your support!