Hi all,
first of - I'm sorry if there is a similar thread which has the solution for my problem. I gave my best browsing, but I wasn't quite successful.
I want to set up an automation which creates two story tickets upon a sprint started. All tickets should be named "Produce Episode " and then followed by an incrementing number each time a new story is created.
So it would look like this:

Sprint 1:
Produce Episode 1
Produce Episode 2
Sprint 2:
Produce Episode 3
Produce Episode 4
etc...
Up until now my automation looks as follows:
1. When Sprint created (for testing reasons I can create a sprint whenever I want; I'll change it to "Start Sprint" later)
2. lookup issues
project = "MISLA" AND summary ~ "Produce Episode" ORDER BY summary DESC

3. create variable
variable name: varProduceEpisode
smart value: {{lookupIssues.first.summary.substringAfterLast("Episode").asNumber.plus(1).Increment}}

4. Create Story
Summary: Produce Episode {{varProduceEpisode}}

Unfortunately, my automation doesn't work correctly and there are no numbers displayed in the summary. Can someone give me a hint in the right direction?
Also: if I want to create automatic subtasks for those two stories, can I just use the "Then" create subtasks?
Thank you in advance!
Valdrin