Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a way to add assets to the assets object field. I have tried several things, but they didn't seem to work or my formatting wasn't great (JSON, Smart values).
The reason I want the assets to be added to the asset object field is because we do our asset management (phones, tablets, laptops) in Assets. We lease all these devices so it is important to know sometime beforehand when the lease on these devices ends.
For that reason I created an automation with an AQL that is scheduled for the 1st of the month that says 90d before the lease end date to create an issue with the list of devices that will breach the end date within the following 90d.
This works pretty great and I am able to paste the list of devices in the description. We only want to make it simpler since now you have to paste all the serial numbers and input them in Jira Assets. If we could add the assets to the assets object field we could cut that time in half and click instantly to the device in question.
Any ideas to tackle this are welcome!