Hi all,
I've always worked in TopDesk ITSM and this is the first time I work with Jira. Naturally I've been reading some documentation and checking how it all works. The company i work for has asked me to add some SLA information to each Organization, so I did.
However, if you then open any ticket of that organization, be it from the past or fresh ones the information is not there.
What I've done is the following:
- Checked my permissions: I have a " browse projects" permission (i am not an administrator. I have a Service Desk team role. I do have the ability to add myself to Administrators though, which i find interesting to say the least. Kinda confused
- Checked if i did what documentations asked in order to use the feature, which is: " turn on Customer service management on the Features page in Project settings." It was already on.
So...uhm...help?