Hi there everyoneHope all of you have a thrilling day so farI have a sprint with three issues, and two of those issues have been labelled with an Epic (as of image 1 and 2)I'm wondering if there is a way for me to filter or display all the epics that are associated with the issues in the sprint (issue displayed in image 3)Currently, when I export the issues involved in the sprint, the Epic Labels are not included, which makes it difficult for me to see the full picture.I'm hoping for a solution that enables me to easily view and export the list of epics involved in the sprint. This would be helpful for me in gaining a better understanding of the work being done.In advance, thanks for taking the time to read this!!Context am using team-managed projects
Hello @Bevan Tiang ,
Welcome to community !
I think you might hit to one of the limitation of Jira cloud. Here is the Improvement:
Quick filters on the backlog to apply to the Epics panel as well as the issues
It is a known limitation on the Jira cloud.
Hope the information is insightful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.