Hi All,
I work at an I.T. company, we run 2 week sprints across quite a big team (20 people) I am looking for a suggestion as to how to provide more accurate reporting back to the business. My issue is that let's say a ticket starts a sprint with a BA, once reviewed and considered developer ready, it will then form part of the next sprint. The developer will then work on the ticket and pass it onto the QA team, who will test and pass back to a developer if any issues are found. The developer will then address the issue and send back to QA for re-test. My issue is that its common that tickets are overlapping across 2 2 sprints because of some back and forths. I dont know how to best pull a report for this to accurately report back to the business as its hard to pinpoint the total life span of that ticket into a report, from creation, to to BA, to dev, to QA and finally to deployment.
Any suggestions would be welcomed as to how I can use Jira reporting, ideally free versions however if there are paid extensions to make reporting much easier to present etc then I am happy to get some ideas so long as it serves its purpose.
Thanks