I will preface this with I have good experience with Jira Automation, but no experience with JSON and have been trying to piece this process together.
We're currently trying to understand the fundamentals of getting an incoming webhook to create a ticket and place values in specific fields.
To be clear, our automation creates a new issue, but it doesn't place data into the fields.
We have an external form in Caspio and have setup a webhook to be sent to our JSM when a form is submitted. We would like this webhook to take the data from the form and place it in corresponding fields in our JSM.
I've bounced around several different pages trying to understand this, but the documentation isn't clear enough for me to piece together. From reading Working With Incoming Webhook Data in Automation for Jira I understand that I will need to use the {{webhookData}} smartvalue, but I'm not understanding where to use that smartvalue.
Here is my setup for context.
Caspio Webhook Custom Payload:

Result of Webhook Payload: This screenshot was from one of my early tests. This proves that the correct data is being pulled from Caspio and sent along in the payload. I know I will have an issue with the dueDate field as the data isn't formatted correctly. That's a 'future DQ problem'.

JSM Automation:

I'm showing the 'Additional Fields' section to show I don't have anything in it. Given that my previous tests of this configuration will create an issue, but not put data in the fields, I'm going make a wild assumption that we need to use the 'Additional Fields' section?
Is this were we would use the {{webhookData}} smart value? If so how?