Hello! Working through an email update that gives a general rundown of items for our dept. I created a {{lookupIssues}} smart value then Create lookup table with an assigned smart value. I do this for 3 different lookup tables, and I am able to reference each table in the email that is sent out.
My emails formatting is as follows:
Deadline Missed Items:
{{#MissedList.get("MissedSLRP")}}
<a href="{{url}}" style="color: red;">{{summary}}</a>
{{/}}
Risk of Missing Deadline:
{{#RiskList.get("RiskSLRP")}}
<a href="{{url}}" style="color: orange;">{{summary}}</a>
{{/}}
On-Time Items:
{{#lookupIssues}}
<a href="{{url}}" style="color: green;">{{summary}} </a>
{{/}}
Completed Items in the last 7 days:
{{#DoneList.get("DoneSLRP")}}
<a href="{{url}}">{{summary}}</a> completed on {{Due Date.mediumDate}}
{{/}}
--------------------
Not all of our issues will have a missed deadline or risk of missing deadlines so I want to adjust the emails by using an if:else statement
MissedList > 0 then uses an email format
RiskList > 0 then use a different email format
etc..
I am unable to pass the if statement by all combinations of advanced compare. Anyone have experience doing something similar or have a different approach I should take?
Thank you for your support.