Any confluence page when Exporting to PDF is not working. It freezes.
Hi @Madson Lima Pinto welcome to the community. I'm able to Export PDFs on my Confluence page, and I checked the Atlassian Status Page and there aren't any reported issues.
Does this happen for all of your users? Have you tried a different browser or different PC? Does it still happen that way? Just exploring a bunch of troubleshooting options, have you tried rebooting your PC?
Is there anything consistent about the pages you're trying to export? If you create a new page with just a few words on it, does that export?
I don't see any existing Jira tickets (jira.atlassian.com) open for reported issues.
I see you have the free license, otherwise I'd suggest if you went through all those steps to contact support. Maybe some others have some more things to try.
Thank's Dan.Looks like wiping out those cookies and browser data did the trick.
That does not work for us; Confluence Cloud PDF export still exports the Info, Warning, Note panels, but not their content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.