Hi,
I did a lot of searching around for the current good practices or the go-to solutions when you need a way to automatically back up your Jira Cloud data from Jira cloud including apps. I'm full aware of the apps that are there that can do periodical Jira backups, but the main issue here are the third party add-ons.
It seems that nobody has still conquered the problem of app data being apart from the Jira Cloud backup. It's clear that such a backup isn't really a backup in the true sense of the word; when you rely on data from eazyBI, Tempo, Xray or some other tool, then you restore your backup and it's not there, it's not really a full restore.
It seems like a very common requirement for many businesses. Some of the apps rely on APIs, some offer manual data backups/restores, but then how would you synchronize the data with your periodic backups? Wouldn't they have different timestamps? Other apps don't offer a restorable backup at all.
So what is the preferred solution to this problem these days? Thanks for sharing your ideas.
P.S.: Again, I'm aware of the apps that do periodical Jira Cloud backups. But they don't back up app data. No need to mention them here again - unless I'm wrong!