Hi,I have a problem with an app at the Attendance centre, the app has a link: custom-report-cloud-prod.deiser.comIs there anyway to uninstall or disable this app so it doesn't show on my Attendance centre?
Hi @Suporte JRetail
You can just disable or uninstall the app via the Jira Apps settings.
You should be able to do this as I see you have site admin permissions.
See managing apps
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I have tried doing this, but I don't know which app is causing this problem.Is there a option to remove this app screen directly on Attendance centre?
No you can't, apps can be only removed from the apps section in the Jira administration.
As you mention Deiser, I know this vendor on the marketplace.
You can also expand all installed apps and see the vendor.
Apps from Deiser can be found here and I'm almost sure the app is called Queuespot (formerly Waiting List)
Thank you very much for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.