Wondering if this is just affecting me or I am not doing it properly or have others experienced the same issue.
For eg, If I want to make a line a heading I would typically highlight that line and in the text drop down select heading.
Issue is the next 3 lines of text receive that change as well.
Not a big deal right, create some line breaks, try again hopefully it won't be affected. This did yield a result but then when I deleted the line breaks it started affected the text again.
Now I am stuck between having a heading with 5 lines of white space or having a heading and the first 2 lines in heading shape too.
Found also trying to apply bullet points, it never starts the bullet points where the text is selected, its just never intuitively starting where I am trying to put the bullet point.
I am sure this is just a me issue, can someone give any examples of where I am being dumb here and help me not be dumb?