This pop-up that appears when the status value is changed is inconvenient.Is it possible to set the popup my solution to complete by default?
Or can I prevent pop-ups from appearing?
This pop-up annoys me every time.
Hi @박성민(학해)
This issue screen is part of the workflow transition. So, if you want to remove it you'd need to configure your JSM project workflow screens.
You can check and edit the current configure for your respective project.
I hope this is helpful! You can also check out more detailed documentation here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/map-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-in-jira-company-managed-projects-720634253.html
Cheers,
Linh
Oh, thanks for letting me know.you are the best.have a good day.
I will do as you told me.
@박성민(학해) You're welcome, I'm happy to help!
If you manage to resolve it, please Accept this answer so other users might find it too
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.