Hello,
Via the user interface, it is possible de create a duration between statuses with more than 2 statuses : e.g. you can define 2 statuses as "TO" statuses and 2 statuses as "FROM" statuses. As it is explained here : https://dev.obss.com.tr/confluence/display/MD/Tis+v4.26+-+DBS+Metrics
However, I am trying to do the same thing with the REST API. I know how to create an API call with 1 status for each parameter (To & From). But I did not know how to create my API call with more than 2 statuses.
It is possible ?
Hello, someone shared this solution to me. It is working for me
[ { "name":"Resolution+Time", "from":{ "id":[ "1", "3" ], "order":"first" }, "to":{ "id":[ "5", "10001" ], "order":"last" } }]
Hi @Alexandre !I don't know how to do it with that app, but my team created add-on exactly to create a duration between statuses with more than 2 statuses. Add-on called Time Between Statuses . It measures connections in workflow, through a transition time in specific issues.
You can customize your Cycle and Lead Time reports by adjusting the app interface fields such as:
You can also set up highlights of values that exceed the permissible level, and in this case, you can receive highlighted issue and email notifications.
Add-on has a 30-day free trial version and free up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions
Hope it helps 😌Valeriia
a
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.