I am using a following saved filter:
issuetype=Feature OR (issuetype=Story AND (hasLinks != "is child of" OR hasLinks is EMPTY))
This filters Feature type tickets and those Stories that have no parent of any kind. It used to work for me but appearantly something changed and now when I try to edit that filter, I get an error:
Field 'hasLinks' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
Strangely the saved filter appears to still be working, however incorrectly (not showing any Stories that should be found).
What could have changed? Could this be related to some Jira Cloud upstream change? Or maybe someone made some changes to my permissions?
I still see in the documentation of ScriptRunner that this is the right way to query.
I have also checked that I can go to the ScriptRunner enhanced search and everything works for me in there... Except the hasLinks thing.