I use below query in a structure to filter Epics (features) which has stories from my project and the stories are not resolved or rejected. I also added "Add issues belonging to epics" function so that it brings also the stories together with epics to my structure.
type=Epic and issueFunction in epicsOf("project = LSLI07 AND status != Resolved AND status != Rejected")
It works very well for all the conditions except one. When I set the story RESOLVED, the story disappears from the list as expected and this is very well. However if I reopen the story or set it back to IN PROGRESS, the story does not come back to the structure even though I refresh the page. To make it work, I have to edit JQuery again and click apply. Then it brings that story back to list. That's unfortunately the only way to make it work properly. But I would expect that it should reload without opening the JQuery edit window in Automation view. What can be the problem with that? Does Jira maybe not trigger the structure to reload the data when the story was converted from RESOLVED status back to IN PROGRESS? How can I solve this?