Good morning,today I encountered a problem with the display of active sprints. When I select the appropriate tab I get an error 1DBO524
I would be grateful for your help in resolving this situation.
Hi @Ewelina Stojek , can you verify that this issue persists across browsers just to rule that out first? Can you also elaborate on exactly where you are clicking, selecting to get this error?
Hi @Jack Brickey , the error is the same if I use Chrome and Microsofr Edge.
You can see the screen. The problem is only when I choose Active Sprints.
Are other users having the same issue? Is it consistent, i.e. does it happen all the time when selecting an active sprint? Or is this an isolated incident with a specific sprint?
Other users also get the same error after selecting Active Sprints. We cannot enter the sprints tab. But this only affects one project. In other projects everything is fine.
I do not know what the cause of the problem was.I closed the existing sprint and created a new one. I can see everything fine now.
Also getting this same error in Chrome, and Safari.
Hello, Unfortunately, the problem occurred again. However, every time I refresh the page the error number changes
I have the same problem on tableau Kanban if I have IPIC filter used
As other, it cames about 24 hours
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.