I tried to create an automation job, where if the field has a specific type selected (from checkbox field) then move the Jira ticket to another project backlog. But it gave the below error when the automation ran:
Error: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:multicheckboxes
I think it was as the field I added condition on: had a checkbox where the user had to select the team assigned. I made sure I selected one team but still I got the error and the ticket did not move to different project.
I have two questions:
- Is it possible to move the ticket to another project using automation?
- If Yes then how to get rid of the above error, I cannot go to radio buttons as there would be multiple teams involved sometimes in the ticket.
If not is Cloning the only option? by this way there would be two tickets and we don't want to create duplicate tickets as it would stuff up our reporting.