Hi Atlassian Community Developers,
It looks like when you create an issue using the integration and you populate an option field in Jira with a string value that has a comma in it Jira does not like that.
For instance, I have a field called Requesting clients in Jira and it has a drop-down list of clients that one can choose from. So, in my Jira Spoke integration from SN to Jira I am passing a client called “Putnam Investments, LLC” into the Requesting client field however Jira is returning an error as shown in the screenshot. I think it’s a parsing issue in Jira where if an option value is coming in with a comma, Jira splits that into 2 individual values based on the comma thus creating a situation where you end up with Putnam Investment as one option and LLC as another.
Would you folks please advise as to what would be the best way to overcome this issue. Basically I need Jira to accept option values that have commas in them.
Thanks,
Johannes