Hello,
I have succeeded in showing Issues that blocks Issues in the JQL filter and am trying to add a column for the list of its blocked issues but the closes i could get is the "Links" column. Unfortunately, this column shows all of its linked issues (blocking, is blocked by, etc.)
For example:
I have 4 Stories
HR-2: Story - Cat
HR-3: Story - Dog
HR-4: Story - Bird
HR-5: Story - Mouse
Story - Bird and Story - Mouse is blocking Story Dog (HR-3)
Story - Cat is blocking Story Mouse (HR-5)

You may have noticed in the picture that in the Links column, it also included HR-2: Story Cat which is not a blocked issue but rather a blocking issue. I do understand that it is the defined behaviour of the Links column but is there a way to show a blocking issue and only its blocked issue in the JQL filter view or a Jira Dashboard?
Thank you!