Hi, when I create stories in the timeline view they are not automatically created in the backlog. When I look into one story I also can't see any option to add them to the backlos.
it shows here the 67 issues but not in the backlog.
Hello @Bibiana
Notice that the "67 issues" are in a box labeled "Open". That means that there are 67 issues with a status of "Open".
Notice also that box is in a column labeled "Unmapped statuses" and notice the message that says issues in those statuses won't be visible.
To make issues in those statuses visible you have to drag those boxes to the right and add them to a column (map the status to a column).
The mapping of statuses to columns does not affect only the display of issues on the board. It also affects the display of issues in the backlog. If a status is not mapped to a column, then issues in that status will not display in either the board or the backlog.
@Trudy P Claspill thank you loads 😃
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.