Hello,
I've been trying to access bitbucket in different browsers and using incognito mode but I'm always getting this error message.
I guess, after scrolling the community questions and being able to login in atlassian.com that I already have a bitbucket account that is disabled, so I would need it to be re-enabled if possible.
Related topic: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Bitbucket-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/2473811
Thank you!
G'day, @miguelromanos
Welcome to the community!
It looks like your account was dormant; hence, you could not log in. I have reactivated your account, so please try again and let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi, I am having the same problem with continuous login problems with accessing my Bitbucket account. I have tried incognito mode, clearing cache and various browsers. I have looked at forums and nothing. I need a working solution. Thank you.
Hey @Francisco Arcas
Please create new community questions and one of our community champions or the Atlassian team will help you accordingly.
Regards,SYahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.