Hi dears,
I try to set up the notifications will be send to the users without access to JIRA. How I do to set up in JIRA service Desk the user receive notifications from IT team without have a JIRA user. Is very important solve this issue because in this moment I have elevated billing for do this.
Hi again Andres,
Maybe you wanna try the new Service Desk billing model.
On this new model, you can have as many customers as you want and they won't count towards your license quota.
You can try opening a ticket to our Sales Team and see if you might be able to lower your license expenses.
Wish you the best!
Thanks!
Hi Andres,
You can use our add on to send notifications from SD on the cloud. Add-on is available here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/cloud/overview
Cheers,
Vladimir
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.