I am not good with JQL. I would like to create a filter that captures all issues under an Initiative.
Initiative->Epics>Stories>Tasks
I am going to use this filter to set up a Jira Plan.
Thank you so much
Hello @Cyril James
Refer to this:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/search-for-advanced-roadmaps-custom-fields-in-jql/#Child-issues
you should be able to use the porfolioChildIssuesOf() function.
To get all child issues below INIT-001 and not just the child issues at the epic hierarchy level:
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("INIT-001")
Thank you Trudy! So, I got this filter set up that you mentioned and it does pull the Epics and Stories under the Initiative but it does not pull the Initiative as an issue.
I tried "Parent" in (INIT-0001" or key = INIT-0001) which pulls the Initiative and Epics but no stories.
Is there a way to combine them both.
If this gets you the Epics and the Epic's child issues under the specified Initiative
...and you want to add to that list the Initiative itself, then modify the filter thus:
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("INIT-001") or issuekey in (INIT-001)
That worked! I wish I could send you a Starbucks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.