When I attempt to import from a csv the relationships between Epics and Stories break. This is the csv that is generated when I export from a Jira project.
| Key | Issue Type | Parent | Summary | Status | Issue color |
| TPC-1 | Epic | | Epic 1 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-2 | Story | TPC-1 | Task E1-1 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-3 | Story | TPC-1 | Task E1-2 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-4 | Story | TPC-1 | Task E1-3 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-5 | Epic | | Epic 2 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-6 | Story | TPC-5 | Task E2-1 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-7 | Story | TPC-5 | Task E2-2 | To Do | purple |
| TPC-8 | Story | TPC-5 | Task E2-3 | To Do | purple |
When I save that csv and try to upload it I get the error:
Import completed with 6 errors:
- Issue 'TPC-35' is not of a sub-task type (Story). It will NOT be a sub-task of the issue 'TPC-33'
- Issue 'TPC-36' is not of a sub-task type (Story). It will NOT be a sub-task of the issue 'TPC-33'
- Issue 'TPC-37' is not of a sub-task type (Story). It will NOT be a sub-task of the issue 'TPC-33'
- Issue 'TPC-38' is not of a sub-task type (Story). It will NOT be a sub-task of the issue 'TPC-34'
- Issue 'TPC-39' is not of a sub-task type (Story). It will NOT be a sub-task of the issue 'TPC-34'
So my stories aren't being uploaded. If I make them sub-tasks instead of stories I can upload without problem but I can't change the Issue Type from Story to Sub-task for what I'm trying to do.
How do I get that downloaded csv to upload while maintaining the Epic>Story parent child relationship?
Thanks