If I give access to my users to the marketplace, I risk bombarding my administrators with user requests.
What are the best practices when it comes to managing the Marketplace access and user requests?
Thank you!
Hi @Hakim Belkouch - great question! And yes, I've experienced the request bombardment you mention.
My advice: Include app requests in your Jira configuration change management process. Someone wants to trial an app, connection or integration? They'll need to file a Jira issue (in an application support-type Jira project) that includes a business case and details about how the app will be used. Then, perform a thorough app trial and vetting procedure, to understand the impact of the added functionality you're considering!
For help creating a process, including information to collect, see my "Tips for Vetting Jira Apps and Plugins" article.
Hope this helps!
Rachel WrightAuthor, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook
Thank you Rachel!
I bookmarked your article.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.