Not really sure how to word this question...or if I can do this in JIRA.
For all our issues we have fields such as $Total (total money spent) $Customer (money invested by the customer) $Sales (discount the sales guys gave the customer).
Now we need to create a report that will display all these values on a bar chart or something similar but we also have a formula that we need calcuated to see if we are in the + or -.
Basically the formula is $Final = $Total - ($Customer + $Sales)
Is there any way we can generate values based on this formula for each issue and display them in a chart/report in JIRA???
Thanks for any help or ideas! I looked through the reports and it didn't really seem like any of the built in reports can do this?
----------------EDIT:
After some searching I found out that you can export all issues to Excel and then create a formula there that would be able to do this calculation but is this the best way?
If this is the only way is there somehow to create an automatic download of all issues say at the end of each day? I don't really want to have to physically download all issues whenever I need to update the report and then paste the raw data into my report. Is there an automated way to do this? Automatically refresh the data in a spreadsheet?