Hi, guys,
Please guide me step by step.
I created a new project called 'DataQuality' and a new role: 'External.'
In total, I have 7 projects in Jira. I will add 10 more users to my Jira instance and assign them to the 'External' role in Project Settings -> People. These users should only see the 'DataQuality' project.
Somewhere in the forum, someone mentioned that the 'Browse Projects' permission is actually singular, meaning if you grant 'Browse Projects' to a certain role, then they won't be able to see other projects. But, as I found out lately, they actually can browse other projects as well if they go to -> Projects -> view all projects.

So how to assign permisisons properly? What should I do so this group can only see and manage 'DataQuality' project? Which permissions should I grant to this role- or I should use another menu?

Please, guide me step by step