When using MSTeams and Assist I do not see the forms portion of my create new service requests.
I can see my summary, description, and 1 required field. Below that in the portal I have a form that has conditionals. This form is not visible on MS Teams even with all the webhooks/connections/setup. Is this just not a feature or is something setup wrong?
Only thing I found is linked below where it stats something more then just the Summary field must be required. Description, Summary, and Custom field is required on the NON form part of the request. The first Multidropdown in the form is required.
Create issues in Microsoft Teams
I also know they use 'forms' to also mean the page that opens when any request type is being filled out. If the 'Form' portion is only for portal, is there another way of doing a multiselect or similar so only the minimum number of fields for that request type is required, or do I just have each of the Chat request types (request types linked in chat) go to the portal so they can select and fill out the forms from there.