We are working to structure standards and guidelines for rolling out a plan for Jira governance at our company. In order to get a baseline of where we are currently at with existing projects and respective settings, I was wondering if anyone has found a simple way to export project names, their categories, project leads and/or any respective schemes associated with them.
I haven't been able to find an easy way to do this without just curating a list by individually going through each project and noting the project lead, category and then referencing the Admin settings to find the respective schemes.
We currently have the Jira Standard plan and do not have Atlassian Access- I'm not looking for an additional paid add-on in this case either. I'm just curious if anyone has found a way to audit your system without paying for more to do so.
I welcome any ideas and suggestions you may have - thanks!