Hey folks,
I set some configurations on my Google Sheets via Jira add-on that should have brought some information about the events happening in my project.
It used to work, however, its showing several problems I tried following them but no avail.
They recommended following the steps below
Multiple Google accounts detected
Google Sheets add-ons may encounter errors if you have multiple Google accounts logged into your browser session. Here are 2 options to work around this issue: 1. Log out of all other Google accounts except for the account you installed this add-on with. 2. Make sure the Google account you installed this add-on with is the default Google account in the current browser session. The default account will be the first Google account you logged in to in your current browser session and will show (default) next to it in the Google account selector.
They didn't worked, I also found
NetworkError: Connection failure due to HTTP 403, but my admin team told me that I should be cleared to have this access
