Hi guys!Currently all users in project have access to re-open an issue that is in Done status. I want to make sure that a user can re-open an issue only if he leaves a comment with an explanation on why it should be re-opened. How can I do it? Thanks in advance!
Hi @Anastaseeya ,
As you are on Cloud should have access to the "fields required validator".
You can add this by going in to your workflow and on the re-open transition add a Validator.
On this validator set the field "Comments" as required.
You'll also need to make sure to add a transition screen on the transition so they can actually fill in the comments field.
thanks a bunch, Dirk! I just tried it and it worked like a charm. the question is resolved now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.