I am trying to check procing,but it soes not show for these apps:
Advanced Portal Reports for Jira Service Management
Issue Sync - Synchronization for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
Custom Charts for Jira Reports and Time in Status | Atlassian Marketplace
Advanced Portal Reports for Jira Service Management | Atlassian Marketplace
It says:
Hi @Vera ValshonokAre you trying to access the billing details directly from your Jira account? There might be a temporary hiccup from the Jira side but accessing the pricing directly from the Marketplace site should be possible.For Issue Sync - Synchronization for Jira it will be the following link: here.To be sure I attach also the screenshot of the price list from MP:
Hope it will help for the moment,Kasia from Deviniti
Thanks!
Are you trying to access the billing details directly from your Jira account? it does not show when i check from my jira account and also if I google the app and see in the marketplace.
BTW I just noticed that we pay for 300+users price as for 0.40 and not 0.30, what can be the issue? Do you think i should check with Atlassian billing?
Hello @Vera ValshonokThe pricing information I sent you in my last comment is retrieved directly from the Marketplace listing of the app - it works the same for me if I open it in incognito mode, it's not related to my account.Are you able to see the "Pricing" tab when navigating to this website?
The price depends primarily on the number of your users but also on the billing cycle - if you purchase the annual license it's usually cheaper as it comes with a discount (in the case of Issue Sync app it will be the monthly price x 10).You can check both pricings by adjusting the Product billing cycle toggle: Does it explain the price difference in your case?Cheers,Kasia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.