Hi community,
I would have the city of the reporter in my Jira issues.
The City is an attribute of Object in the ObjectType Users in Asset
To achieve this goal I have created a text customfiled called Site_Test and I have made an automation. Automation that doesn't work.
My Automation : When a ticket is created if Site_Test is empty then lookupObjects with this query ObjectType = Users AND Name = "${reporter.label}" and then edit field Site_Test with :
{
"fields": {
"Site_Test": ["{{lookupObjects.City}}"]
}
}


I have set a log action before the edit field action. Log action : Site_Test : {{lookupObjects.City}} . The log indicates that Object is not found. When I change my query for ObjectType = Users AND Name = "Mario GELES" the result is BORDEAUX but the customfield is still empty

So I have two problems.
The first is that this part of my query Name = "${reporter.label}" don't work. When I use this exact same query in an asset customfield it work so I don't understand why not in an automation.
The second problem is that even if the query works the text customfield is still empty.
Could someone help me with this ?