Hi all
We are about to off-board some groups and I need to find out if these groups are used to grant permission to any spaces in Confluence.
What is a good way to find out (apart from iterating through all the spaces manually)?
Thanks,KGM
I ended up contacting Atlassian Support and go help
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,
For determining which groups have permissions in various spaces can be achieved through the Space Permissions overview or Global Permissions Overview.
Global Permissions Overview
Regards,Bhushan
Thank you, @BHUSHAN PATIL I have already gone over the Global Permissions.
I was hoping I would not have to go into each single Space and manually view the permissions, that there was a better way to do this. Like exporting all the Space Permissions to csv and then being able to ctrl-F look for the groups that way.
Thanks, KGM
Glad that worked out — was there a solution you could do yourself or would we need to contact them each time we want to audit space permissions in bulk?
Hi Kristjan, can you share the solution of the Atlassian Support? I struggle with the same question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.