I want to have a column for storypoints in this roadmap. I don't see it as an option. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
Hi @Carly Mojica,
You are seeing progress in days because this is the estimation method defined in your plan settings. In plan settings, on the scheduling page, you will now see days selected. By updating this to story points, you will be able to see progress in story points in this view. It does require working is scrum, though.
Hope this helps!
Locate the Story Points option under the Available Columns section.drag and drop it into the Selected Columns section.
Munnir, thanks for responding. That's the problem - it wasn't available as a column header. Walter's answer above worked. I had to edit the plan settings.
This worked, thank you!
Hello @Walter Buggenhout ,
How can i add Story Points under Program column ??
If i am trying add Story Points, I am unable to find it.
Regards,
Venkata.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.