I added a multi-select field as a column in QMetry and after doing so I received 'Unexpected Error Occured' and I cannot see anything in QMetry now. Prior to adding this column I had a filter applied, which showed me 18 results. I then wanted to see what was selected for one of the fields, so I added this as a column and broke it all.
I have no way of editing the columns now (see screenshot below) or removing the filter. The only way I can see test cases is by visiting the associated Test Cycle. I can no longer get a list of test cases.
Just as a side note, I have blanked out all our folder names on the left hand side in the below screenshot. I currently have the 'All Test Cases' folder selected and there are LOTS of test cases in there. I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to share those folder names or not, so figured better safe than sorry.
