I don't understand what is causing this background automation, but I recently enabled the Resolution field in my Company Managed project and whenever someone creates a ticket it immediately transitions to Resolved.
The odd thing is that I can not recreate this with my account, or when I "Login As User". I have checked the workflows for any functions that could be forcing resolution but nothing is enabled. I also checked my automation but nothing is enabled for resolution.
When I set a ticket to a "Done" status on my account it automatically migrates a ticket to resolved and this is stored in the history. But when I review the history of one of the tickets that are auto resolved upon creation, there is nothing in the log showing this action has taken place. Sharing screenshots of both tickets.
For reference, both of these tickets are using the same issue type and workflow. Any ideas what is going on in the background?

