I want to disable Teams integration in Service Management Project called Service Desk. I select Projects - Service Desk - Project settings - Chat, ... Disconnect this project. But nothing happens. There are no errors either.
How can I do it?
Thank you!
Hi @Владимир Кутельмах
Welcome to the community.
Check the 3 dots in your related teams channel and disconnect the Jira integration there.
Does this fix the issue on removing the connection?
I have the same request, but we don't use teams in our company. So it will be difficult to disable it in that app.
Dear All,
I deleted Assist from the channel, and this channel disappeared from the list. But the organization remained. How can I turn it off?
Can you try the following.
Hello all,
i have the same issue like @Владимир Кутельмах .
I did delete the Teams channel so they disappeared from the JSM chat Teams but the Organization is still connected. When i try to disconnect this project nothing will happen.
Pleasse help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.